{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren bit his lip at Robin’s explanation. ”Well, the gods here certainly have quite a bit of power, and they very much like being worshipped. I would approach them cautiously.” There was a hint of warning in the summoner’s voice.

However, his tone softened at the newcomer’s distress. ”You make a new life for yourself here. I know that’s not what you want to hear, and I know it’s going to take time to come to grips with it.” The Launceleyn glanced away, eyes suddenly distant.

When the other man began to speak of schooling, Loren looked back. His brow furrowed. ”Wait, I’m confused. How could running a shop possibly help you prepare to command a company of soldiers?” Tilting his head, he regarded Robin, a befuddled expression on the Launceleyn's face.

At the newcomer’s question, the summoner shook his head. ”No, it’s not always this nice.” Hesitating, he drummed a beat against his thigh. ”This is...going to be a strange question, and I’m sorry. But...is...is there anything different about your teeth?”
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-07-2020, 06:59 PM