{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
It would certainly be a change from what he was used to, one that would take quite a lot of adapting. However, Robin knew better than to play with things far above him. That's how you get fired, or in the case of gods: literally fired. "Note taken. I'll try to learn more soon, seeing as I'm sure they're super important here." He obviously had many more questions but he wasn't going to shove them in. Robin was a tad bit too overwhelmed to really focus on one thing for too long.

His brows furrowed and he bit down on his lip, clearly unhappy with that response. "So...that's it then? All my schooling and hardwork is just down the drain?" Well fuck. What use was this? He basically had to start completely over, which was absolute bullshit. Loren could be wrong, which Robin was going to take into consideration. Might as well stay semi-hopeful that his entire life isn't fucked over.

And this was only proven more when Loren didn't understand what he said. Now, Robin understood that Loren probably came from a different place and didn't know the word 'Company' but it was also a sign that Loren wasn't always right and didn't know everything. This meant: his life wasn't completely ruined, maybe he could go home, and there are totally more options around here for him. "No, no. Not that kind of company. I mean like....a big shop. Yeah. Think of it like a big shop that makes a lot of money. Often, they will have many shops around the country or they will deal with important people." Robin didn't mind educating someone about business, so he tried his best to explain it in words that Loren may know in his everyday vocabulary.

Robin gave Loren a strange look. "My....teeth?" Did he have something stuck in them. Just to check, he tried to run his tongue across them....only to feel something weird? He tried to open his mouth ever so slightly to check again, clearly very confused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-09-2020, 12:35 AM