{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
Well, Robin thought Loren was being sincere about his skills being handy until he found out that it was the exact opposite. Everything he had learned, everything came crashing down around him. His eyes widened and seemed to reflect this, almost showing the carnage he felt. All that schooling truly had gone to waste. He couldn't work where he wanted to, he couldn't even fucking use it. What use was there? Why had he been brought here in the first place if not to use these talents?! What the fuck!

That left him with...pretty much no options, really. He didn't exactly have any talents that could be used to produce goods...so what now? "I guess I may be....staying with you for a bit longer than I initially had planned." It was forced out of him, as though he were struggling to speak it into existence. "I'll try to help your economy someday, I promise." A strong economy meant a healthy and happy city, of course. Robin would make sure of it, even if they didn't use a monetary system.

Things only seemed to crash down more, despite him trying to be positive. The teeth thing wasn't normal, at least, not to Loren. The way he responded worried Robin. Was there something wrong with him? Clearly, since he was called an 'ascended'. Now, the term usually means someone who is higher than others, but the way the air around them changed seemed to hint to others. "What....do you mean? What does that mean?" Robin didn't like not knowing. He was the one who knew. The one who taught others. This. Wasn't. Right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-09-2020, 01:53 AM