{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren gave Robin an understanding and sympathetic look. Nodding in response, the summoner smiled, though it didn’t reach his eyes. "You can stay with me for as long as you need to. Really, you'd be doing me a favor." However, his brow furrowed with confusion. "Economy?"

Biting his lip at the other man's question, the Launceleyn tried to come up with the best answer. Finally he sighed. "It means that when the portal brought you here, it changed you in some fundamental ways. You won't feel pain or pleasure at all, except under very specific circumstances, you won't need to eat or drink, and you won't age or die unless something kills you." He paused to let that all sink in before continuing.

"Some parts of you have been...altered. Your blood, and some other things I don't quite understand. It means that you're uh, well...um, highly flammable, and can't venture out in the sun until you've gotten...stronger? Older? Just...not for a while." He smiled apologetically at the newcomer. "I'm sorry. I know this is a lot. I wish there was another way to handle this, but...waiting to tell you might just get you hurt."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-09-2020, 04:00 AM