{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren smiled. However, it was more than a bit bittersweet, and it entirely failed to reach his eyes. "One less room for me to clean." It slipped away to be replaced by more confusion as Robin tied to explain what an economy was. Finally, the summoner shrugged. "Well, as I said, most people are barely scraping by, and are lucky to have a stall at the market, let alone a shop. My advice is to find yourself a trade, someone to apprentice to." Still, his voice was sympathetic.

His expression grew sympathetic as well at the newcomer's distress. "I wish I could answer that. But the only one who can is The Voice, one of the goddesses of this land, and you're far more likely to receive an answer from her than I am." The Launceleyn bit his lip. "She created the Ascended, and the portals that bring Outlanders to Caido."

-FIN
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-13-2020, 03:56 AM