between the devil and the deep blue sea
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
Now Saiden would have to slouch considerably to lean against the smaller Eloise, who merely narrowed her eyes in Jack's direction. "If some of us were captaining I wouldn't have to call for the cook for help." It was no surprise that, despite her magical abilities, the crew hardly took Eloise seriously. That might have something to do with her having once crashed the Siren's Call, or it could simply be good old sexism.

Grinding her teeth and shooting Saiden a look that suggested life might just be easier if she jumped overboard, she rolled up her sleeves and closed her eyes. Disappearing the ship was no easy task, but yes, as Saiden had said, she did in fact have the stamina for it. It was only one set of eyes (or however many sea-monsters had) that she needed to worry about.

If only that were true.

A horrifically organ-coloured tentacle suddenly slorrrrped onto the side of the Ark. The other writhing tentacles were too far away for this to be the same creature (presumably, anyway). "Uhhh..." Eloise murmured unhelpfully.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: between the devil and the deep blue sea - by Eloise - 01-06-2020, 04:47 PM