between the devil and the deep blue sea
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
saiden
Saiden didn’t mind slouching in any context, so stooping down for Eloise wasn’t a problem. Quite the opposite in fact. "I'm always happy to hear my name on your lips, you know that." As Jack continued to berate her, however, the cook stood up to his full height, letting his arms drop to his sides. ”Still gonna get the crew a perfectly good dinner, captain. Leave the cooking to me and I’ll leave the captaining to you.” Through his grin didn’t drop, it gained a bit of an edge as he took a step closer to Eloise, hovering protectively.

At the death glare she sent his way, the Hali just gave her an encouraging nod. However, he turned back to the railing as a new tentacle flopped over the side of the ship. He stared at the latest monstrosity to come their way for a moment before shrugging. ”I got this one.”

Crouching down, he unsheathed his belt knife, and reached a hand through the railings to the water deep below. He glanced briefly at the captain”See? Dinner.” And with that, Saiden slashed at the tentacle, hoping to sever a good chunk off the end while calling up a burst of water to blast the rest of it away from the Ark.

Messages In This Thread
RE: between the devil and the deep blue sea - by Saiden - 01-06-2020, 06:20 PM