between the devil and the deep blue sea
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
saiden
As Jack retreated across the deck, Saiden flipped the captain off cheerfully. Then, however, the cook had more to worry about than how much of a prick Jack was, considering they were apparently under attack. ”I thought you liked it when I took things slow.” Taking the briefest of moments to grin at Eloise, Saiden swayed as the tentacle rocked the ship after he cut a piece from it. He had to wrap his arm around part of the railing to keep from falling on his ass.

”It’s cute that you think I know what the fuck this thing is.” Slashing at the nearest tentacle with his knife again, he tried to create a blade of water as well to sever it just above the ocean’s surface. ”I don’t know, a bigger fish? A sperm whale? A dragon?”

Then two more tentacles hit the ship, and the dagger fell from his hands and went tumbling over the side. "Oh fuck me." The original tentacle shifted, and slid further over the railing, beginning to coil around his leg. He hissed in pain as its suckers touched its flesh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: between the devil and the deep blue sea - by Saiden - 01-06-2020, 09:04 PM