between the devil and the deep blue sea
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
Jack's lack of an answer combined with al the various ship-things he was doing that Eloise didn't quite understand, didn't make the illusionist feel overly confident.

"I like...not dying?" Elosie sassed back, nose scrunched in Saiden's direction. His suggestions were unhelpful, but it was more than she was getting from Jack, so for the time being, it was what she was going to go with.

Reaching out her fingers at the sea, Eloise envisioned a large, sperm-whale dragon. Which is about as ridiculous as it sounds. In the moment it was all her mind could conjure, and as she did, out there on the water, a massive, scaled whale with wings suddenly roared (because why the fuck not). The creature swam forward, large mouth opening and closing almost mechanically (Eloise had no idea how whale anatomy worked), bellowing what was meant to be an intimidating call at the tentacle-monster keen on dragging them all down.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: between the devil and the deep blue sea - by Eloise - 01-06-2020, 09:24 PM