[SE] vegetables are a luxury
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”My hands were feeling idle,” she says, because she felt like she’d done a whole lot of trading and not a whole lot of working since the portals opened. Occasionally she needed to go hunt, of course, but it wasn’t like it had been before. Before that’s all she’d done. Hunt, make whatever supplies they could, trade for what they couldn’t. Things were so different now, the world spread wide before her, that Weaver had honestly just wanted a moment of life that felt familiar.

As familiar as making a basket could possibly be, anyway, given that she’s never made one.

She laughs as the other suggests adding sticks, not at the suggestion but rather at the description of what it was like. ”It’s not like it really needs to be functional. Just gotta attempt to “catch the sun,” she says, stopping for a moment to make finger quotes around the last part. Silly tradition, but she wanted to learn about the rest of Caido so she supposed the best way to do that was to get involved.

”Then I suspect I’ve seen you around the bar, because I don’t frequent the shrine.” Why bother? Occasionally she went to make sure the Gods didn’t smite her, but really, it’s not like they were going to be bothered to respond to her. She returns to trying to figure out how to weave a corner, which was proving to be the tricky part. “I’m Weaver.”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
[SE] vegetables are a luxury - by Weaver - 01-05-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: [SE] vegetables are a luxury - by Ingrid - 01-08-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: [SE] vegetables are a luxury - by Weaver - 01-08-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: [SE] vegetables are a luxury - by Ingrid - 01-29-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: [SE] vegetables are a luxury - by Weaver - 02-03-2020, 09:02 PM