[se] we've a lot of starving faithful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren hadn’t been to see Amalia yet, and he felt incredibly guilty about that fact. However, he’d been busy with healing and rebuilding, and that shitshow of a marriage, and he tried to tell himself that she’d been well cared for. In fact, he imagined she probably felt positively hovered over.

However, the guilt also stemmed from the part he’d played, however inadvertently, in her injury.

Finally, he’d forced himself to go and visit her in the infirmary, a large pack on his back, Astra at his side. Nodding at the attendants there, he made his way to her bed, which one of the nurses kindly provided him directions to. Once he got there, he called out softly, though he figured she’d seen his approach. ”Hey Amalia. It’s Loren. I’m...I’m sorry I didn’t visit earlier." He bit his lip. "How are you feeling?”

Settling in to a chair by her bed, he shrugged off the pack, as Astra went to hop into the bed and curl up at the baker’s side. ”I brought you a few things. I hope you don't mind.” First, he lifted a jar of a green and brown paste. ”It’s some medicine I made from the Efas herb. I… I figured it couldn’t hurt.” Next, he pulled out a few books. ”A few things from the Atheneum. I didn’t, uh, didn’t know what you liked, so I got a selection.” He set them on the table next to her.

Finally, he pulled out a whole mass of straw. ”Jigano told me about the ah, legend. The um, the capturing the sun thing. Would you...would you maybe like to make a basket with me?” He held his breath as he waited for her answer.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:52 AM