[se] we've a lot of starving faithful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren’s jaw tightened for a brief moment. Then he sighed, and rubbed his temples with both hands. When he finally dropped them, the tentativeness, the worry, the concern, it was all gone. In its place was a bone-deep weariness. ”I’m a bad patient too.” His voice came out dully.

Grabbing a vial, he uncorked it, and began rubbing the paste onto Amalia’s still weakened hand. As he went, he pulsed healing magic through her, taking care to keep it invisible to her eyes, and taking care just to try and soothe whatever injuries remained. ”I’ll leave if you want me to.”

Lowering the first hand, he gingerly picked up the second one, and repeated the process. ”But I’d rather not be alone with my own thoughts right now.” Although his tone was inflectionless, he let the despair, fury, and guilt he was harboring deep down, in that hidden part of himself he kept all dark emotions, spill through their bond for the briefest of moments.

Then he shut himself off completely. ”I don’t know how to weave baskets.” He released her other hand and sat back, emptiness in his eyes and voice. ”If you tell me how, I’ll be your hands.” Falling silent, he studied her features. ”Or you can tell me how you’re actually feeling. I won’t tell anyone.” It came out barely above a whisper.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-07-2020, 04:02 AM