[se] we've a lot of starving faithful
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map
& I knew that somehow I could find my way back
The steady rhythm of work is indeed a soothing thing, even if she struggles to maintain her task for long. How aggravating it is, to be brought low by something as simple as her own inefficient body. She knows that her energy has been sapped by healing, redirected from menial task and into such roles as the repair of bones... but still she finds it infuriating.

And still, her legs don't move.

The cool towel breaks her concentration, causing her to look up from the woven reeds. Blinking surprise, Amalia takes the fabric, her eyes catching Loren's for a fraction of a second before she places it to her head. "Thank you," she replies, not acknowledging his apology. Not verbally, at least- but in her mind she lets her walls down just a little. Empathy, some semblance of understanding, and an apology of her own.

She mourns for Aoife and her fathers, too.

Opening her eyes again, Amalia looks down at her barely-begun basket, tired mind wandering between thoughts. "Have I ever told you about my mother?" She has been thinking a lot about Rishima of late, especially since her internment here began. "You would have liked her, I think. She was a healer, too."
then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
so I stayed in the darkness with you
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
[se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Amalia - 01-16-2020, 07:37 PM