[se] we've a lot of starving faithful
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map
& I knew that somehow I could find my way back
Favorite memory? It takes Amalia a moment: most of her clearer memories of her mother include sharp words and disdainful glances, a mocking smile, a lighting-quick wit. Licking lips that are suddenly dry, Amalia smiles crookedly. "Honestly, looking back... all of it. She used to take us into the Fields to learn about herbs and I would be so sulky, but I learned so much." She tilts her head in thought and reflection, as though remembering sunnier days.

Loren's distant tone draws her back, her face turning back to look at the summoner as he reflects on his own mother, lost too soon. They have both lost and suffered, made mistakes and been defined by their sins. Sighing softly, the girl reaches out, trying to place her hand on him in silent solidarity.

"When my mother died... we hadn't spoken for a year, I think. We'd... we'd had such a fight, after my grandmother... and just fell apart. And we were both so stubborn-" She cuts off with a wry, mirthless laugh, reaching up to wipe away a tear that has escaped the side of her eye. "I've been thinking about that a lot. How... how stupid it is, to hold onto things like that. How many people I've lost because of my own pride."
then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
so I stayed in the darkness with you
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
[se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Amalia - 01-22-2020, 11:40 PM