[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Finding herself thoroughly dismissed, Maea quieted and pressed her lips together, nostrils flaring under the strain of keeping her mouth shut. She'd almost managed to forget this. The disinterest, being overlooked in favor of others. How her words made no connection what so ever. She crossed her arms over the chest, as if she could somehow shield herself against the awful sinking feeling that roiled through her gut, and remained silent while Wessex spoke. At least she listened to the end, rather than rudely turning away.

Already she was thoroughly regretting initiating this conversation. A lot. Even if the tone Wessex took with Libbs was entirely different... Perhaps she should just leave, and let the two of them at it alone. It was tempting... but no. No running away.

"What are you doing out here, Wessex?" she made herself ask, though did not try to feign any sort of real interest. Courtesy was what made her stop to chat, and courtesy would see her remain there until she was satisfied.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:26 AM