[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Oh. Oh, the time of miracles had not yet passed. Wessex actually laughed (sort of) and Maea's eyes widened a touch at the sound. Had she done something right for once? Her returning smile was puzzled, but no less genuine, and the gratitude was accepted with a little shrug; nothing to thank for.

"I have not, no" she replied to the question about the tradition, and glanced to Libbs with head slightly tilted to see if the other woman had come across it. "I'd love to hear it, if you don't mind."

Pushing a few twigs and rocks away from the ground, Maea sat down with crossed legs, making herself as comfortable as she could. There was a gleam if interest in her eyes as she focused them on Wessex once more. Ever she had loved stories, true or made up. This would not be the first time she sat by the feet of others to listen, and there was a familiarity in it that contrasted sharply with her other memories; for once, it was a good recollection.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 11:33 PM