somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN)
Open
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

"Oh, I see." Abasi relaxed a little, though her joke did not make him smile, only regard her with a suspicious eye once again. Perhaps it was fortunate he did not have a store people might like to steal from, if such seedy company could be found on the doorstep.

That she still wanted to come in was a surprise; he wondered what need she could have to look upon the dead of the Hollowed Grounds; he'd not allow people to gawk at the bodies of the passed. Perhaps she was merely curious of how his work was done, though, and that he could understand. Opening the door entirely for her, he stood back.

Upon entering the smell of harsh, mixed chemicals and potions for treating bodies would hit Weaver's nose and she would see only a screen in front of her, the entrance into the rest of the building off to the right. "I do not like to show the dead directly to the world." Abasi said in explanation, beginning to walk to the gap that led further into the mortuary. "Do you have practices of your own surrounding death in Halo?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN) - by Abasi - 01-13-2020, 02:42 PM