pictures to the pieces of a stories
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
The question she muses is granted with a brief inhale of breath, head turning back toward the Spire as he squints slightly at it. “I’d imagine it means little.” He agrees, looking back to her with a small shrug. “Aside from plenty of years plotting revenge and trying to perfect it?” At least, had he been trapped in a tower for years, he absolutely wouldn’t have been sitting still. And he wonders if perhaps that’s where the blight came from, a small act of revenge against those that put her there – starting off small and growing bigger and bigger until people reverted to their more primal natures.

But ah, that’d be getting a bit too intense conversation for meeting someone new, wouldn’t it?

A nod is given to her at the mention that she’d be returning from Halo, and his gaze drifts along her again in curiosity. “Compared to Halo this must feel like the fires of hell, hmm?” He crosses his arms along his chest, head tilting briefly. “I gotta say it's just a bit too cold for my tastes. Not a fan of the snow.” A hum of a chuckle leaves him at that, faking a brief shiver before he settles to see what she has to say.

Is she, too, a Natural? Or an Outlander that had the misfortune of arriving on winter’s doorstep.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Sunjata - 01-13-2020, 04:43 AM