pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It was true that they couldn’t change it. Perhaps this fact should make her less bitter, perhaps she should just resign herself to that truth, but she couldn’t. Weaver didn’t just give in, not entirely anyway. And yet for all her bitterness she would end up playing the game, she knew. It was open to her now, and curiosity and desire were more powerful drivers than bitterness and pouting. Though bitterness, if used correctly, was a powerful motivator as well. Anger had many faces and many uses.

They stick to lighter topics though. “Trust me, I agree.” she says, rolling her eyes toward the scorching sun. “But as it turns out the skin color tomato is not sexy even if you are wearing nothing.” She is envious of the neck lines she could get away with in such heat, of the lack of sleeves that the sun demanded here, and yet still she is covered like a northerner. The fabric is much thinner than anything she would wear in Halo and here she does not wear her usual black cloak with it’s collar of raven feathers, but it is still not the garb of a southerner, not really. “Someday, perhaps, my skin will grow used to this for I envy you.”

Besides, she would look damn fine with a little less clothing on.

The topic shifts just slightly to answer her question, and he tells her where he is from and how he ended up here. She softens, if only a little bit. “Yea, I imagine it was shitty.” That’s about as empathetic as she gets, but she doubts he’s the type looking for pity. “I’ve been avoiding the labyrinth. It does not sound fun.” Getting lost in a place that’s highly likely to eat her didn’t seem like the most fun thing to do when she was hoping to return to Halo in one piece, after all. “What have you done with yourself here? Hopefully it hasn’t all sucked.”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-14-2020, 11:33 PM