pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“You know,” she muses, “I have realized I rather like my mountains.” There is truth to that statement, but something teasing and playful beneath it as well. “I might need good reason to come back.” Which was now just teasing and no truth. There was plenty of reason to come back, first and foremost the simple fact that there were many more people in the Grounds than there were in Halo. As such there were more trading opportunities, products she could not get at home, some weird Fae festival to attend to, and information to be gathered. It seemed with the portal open that she would likely spend much of her life traveling to and from now, because to stay only in Halo was to limit her opportunities.

Still though, she cannot help but tease.

He mentions squirrels in the labyrinth, and she laughs at that. “Perhaps I should just keep to the Ursurs.” Which was vastly untrue because no one picked an Ursur over an mind-boggling squirrel (unless they were giant or man-eating, both of which were entirely possible). Really though, Weaver had no love for Ursurs. The scar in the shape and size of one of its tusks, hidden beneath her extra clothing and her braid, was testament enough to why.

He pauses, and he seems to be regarding her. Her amber eyes grow curious, a bit more intense, as if she knows there is a test in his next statement. His brows raise as he finishes and she grins slightly, one corner of her mouth curving into something mischievous. “Both things sound rather fun. Though please, please tell me the liquor in your bar doesn’t taste like piss. What I wouldn’t do for a good drink.” Truth. A terrible truth, but a truth.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-15-2020, 05:08 PM