pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It takes no begging at all for him to lead her up to the bar for another drink. What can she say? She is a bit of a lush and she’s a sucker for something that tastes so damn good. It’s a treat. It’s even more of a treat when he gives her a bottle to take back with her and some of the wonderful smelling food wafting from the kitchen. She tucks the bottle into the pack she carries with her, orders a few nibbling type plates of things she might not so easily get in Halo, and slides into a stool at the bar to enjoy her glass and food.

The bar has begun to fill, the night young and spread before them. She gives Sunjata a nod and a smile. ”I look forward to seeing you in Halo. We’ll get matching tattoos.” This last part is a jest, of course, but the first part is not. Finishing her food, she picks up her glass and slides off the stool. ”I think I might go mingle,” she says with a wink, which was to say she might go see what there was to learn in the bar tonight. With a wave, she slips into the growing crowd to spend the evening.

(Finished)

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 02-11-2020, 01:19 PM