supplication and other mouthfuls
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Harper is too kindhearted to hold the Summoner's aloofness against him, especially in the wake of such tragedy that may or may not have impacted him. He becomes all the more human in the moment before they go to clasp hands, the flour that remains only making Harper grin when the man waves it away. "It's nice to meet you as well, though whatever you're baking might steal my interest a bit more." Small talk and poise has never been his manner, but hopefully Loren won't hold that against him too much. He's a creature more suited to friendliness and closeness, bringing others to his breast and keeping them there like a rather cuddly bear.

Entering after Loren he glances around, unsure if he should sit? Stand? Lounge against the nearest decorative pillar and bat his eyes at Loren? So many choices, so little time. "I don't want to keep you too long, so I'll try to be brief. I arrived in the Grounds not long ago, and after healing an injury from my portal in I was staying with Phoebe until I found a place of my own. I haven't been very successful in finding one, but in the wake of her marriage I would like to move out to give her space as a newlywed." His own morals won't allow him to stay, even if it means supporting the midwife as a friend. Marriage to Harper is sacred, and the time after - any kind of honeymoon period really - not one he wants to intrude upon. Here his smile turns a bit desperate, almost awkward. "I know Oliver has been staying here, and I wouldn't in any way want to impose. But I was wondering if perhaps I could stay here - temporarily and not underfoot - while I looked for new lodgings?" Or if Loren has recommendations for abandoned places with better structural integrity, he'll take that too. Walking up to someone's mansion and asking for a place to stay just seems like an asshole move.
and I was thrashing on the line
somewhere between desperate and divine

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
supplication and other mouthfuls - by Harper - 01-08-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Loren - 01-09-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Harper - 01-09-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Loren - 01-09-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Harper - 01-11-2020, 02:31 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Loren - 01-11-2020, 05:21 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Harper - 01-15-2020, 07:43 AM
RE: supplication and other mouthfuls - by Loren - 01-15-2020, 02:28 PM