(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
There is no time for distractions, for confusion, not when Halo is so close within reach. Hotaru steps through the portal with a determined stride that eats up the snow beneath her feet. She belongs here as surely as the persistent people in the Citadel, the ravenous beasts that eat indiscriminately out on the ice. Hardened by years of living in these similar conditions, as accustomed to the bite of cold upon her cheek as she is the swell of air in her lungs. She had spent days making clothing in preparation, had made extras with the furs Deimos had brought her after being warned of 'gifts' being a necessary token of passage.

Her leather bag is heavy on her back, filled to the brim with supplies and gifts alike. The Citadel is a dark, imposing jewel in the frozen landscape, but one that she enters all the same. Not fearless, but stalwart. As fierce and imposing as she had been as Queen of a kingdom much like this one. Sharp, dual-toned eyes picking apart those who will meet her gaze, seeking out someone who will not avoid it.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
(o) devil town is colder in the summertime - by Hotaru - 01-08-2020, 11:38 PM