(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
Cassandra
Cass sat by the fireplace in the little restaurant, absentmindedly watching passerby through the window. Why was she here again? You came to Halo, where you'll be valued, a voice in her head replied, sounding eerily like the Launceleyn family head. Then, the strangest thing happened: in this totally weird new land, she saw a familiar face. (Well, the top half of a familiar face. Hotaru was hardly taller than the bottom of the window Cass was looking through.)

The girl charged outside.

"Mom?"

Did Hotaru follow her here? What the heck? Talk about helicopter parenting. But Cass sort of did deserve it, having tip-toed out late the night before when she again felt the tug to go to Halo: the suggestion of Zariah's magic. It wasn't running away from home, because Cass really was planning to come right back, but she thought maybe if she just came here for a little she could get that stupid little voice in her head to finally shut up.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was going. Am I, like, suuuper grounded?"

Code base by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] devil town is colder in the summertime - by Cassandra - 01-09-2020, 12:54 AM