(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Of all the faces she had expected, foreign and familiar alike, Cassandra is not one of them. Now, Hotaru prides herself on being a good mom. On being understanding of youthful urges and teenage temperaments. But this? Oh, Cass is right to be nervous. Hotaru stares at her daughter uncomprehendingly for a moment, unable to understand the how and why of her presence. She had never locked her daughter down in their home, though after Fiat Lux the temptation had been enormous. Had merely thought she had risen early or stayed out late in the Grounds when she had not been in her bed when Hotaru departed in the morning.

Her eyes narrow as she readjusts her route to step closer to her daughter. "You are very grounded. If you wanted to explore Halo I would have taken you with me, but it is very dangerous here Cassie. Even more than the Grounds." It makes her insides curl to think of her young daughter here alone, even if only for a few hours. "Why in the world are you here?" Curiosity? Meeting one of her nameless friends? But why Halo of all places?
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] devil town is colder in the summertime - by Hotaru - 01-10-2020, 11:04 PM