oh i didn't just kiss her
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
After hearing of and finally seeing Frey in person, Hotaru had been more than inclined to seek out the God. Sexuality, indulgence, pleasure? Oh, those were things Hotaru could get behind so to speak. Had already indulged in since her arrival in Caido, and enjoyed both times. Though Safrin was likely closer to who she used to know and worship in the Moon Goddess, some wounds are a little too raw to reopen so soon. And knowing her unwanted race, well who's to say that she is going to be answered anyway?

She comes early in the morning, when dew still clings to the grasses of the Glade and the sunrise is a wash of gold and pink across her skin. She's wearing little more than a nightie, a slip of silk that bares more than it covers, and a gossamer fabric that charades at being a robe. In her hands, her gift. She had considered making a dual-ended glass dildo after Phoebe's request, but had decided a little creativity would be more accepted than something so on the nose and easily replicated. Instead she has finely tooled leather in the shape of a riding crop, and the softest ropes she could braid, similar to Shibari ropes in their purpose and structure. As she arrives at the shrine she deposits them, hoping they are a sufficient offering. "Hello darling, I hope you have a moment for me to bend your ear? Or perhaps something else, if that would please you." Her smile is distinctly playful, waiting for either silence or an answer.

Hotaru is turning in my birthday gift for a God Quest!
please do me a favor and shut up
I wear heels bigger than your d*ck

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-09-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-09-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-11-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 04-02-2020, 09:51 AM