oh i didn't just kiss her
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Hotaru offers up her body for Frey's viewing pleasure like a preening bird, sure of herself and her own blatant (and understandable) attraction to the deity. Her eyes flutter as a ghostlike touch roves over her body, skin prickling and nipples hardening, thighs twitching beneath each bit of stimulation. If this is what each meeting with Frey will be like, Hotaru is going to be a very devout follower to say the least.

Her smile is salacious and wicked in return to Frey's words. "What's the fun in being normal?" Rarity is something she strives for, and she is unbothered by whether that is cast in a positive or negative light. She listens intently to the instructions, satisfaction blooming in her chest at her request being received and admittedly quite excited to return and use the crop on Frey. A final little gift before the resolution of her quest, she thinks. "I'll be hasty so I can return and let you try it out firsthand," she promises with a purr and a wicked grin. Retrieving her crop, she slaps it against her thigh to relish the sting and blows Frey a kiss. "Don't miss me too much darling. And thank you."

She has work to do.

I'm an idiot and didn't close this out fuck Fin!
please do me a favor and shut up
I wear heels bigger than your d*ck

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-09-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-09-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-11-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 04-02-2020, 09:51 AM