Hello, light
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
The sun was sinking towards the horizon by the time Maea found the shrine. While she had not been looking for it, she stopped to pray none the less. It was ingrained in her, this need to show respect and pay homage to the beings that had shaped her world, her home and her very existence. More than just motion however, there was true reverence and love in the small gifts she picked from her packs to set before the shrine. Not just form, though she knew plenty of those too - the little rituals and prayers, hymns and chants taught by her elders.

Bowing her head in respect, she thought of the things she had done since her last visit. The people she had met, mistakes she had made. Lessons learned and realizations brought on, hopes and wishes. Old wounds slowly scabbing over, leaving her able to look at the future with clearer eyes. New hope.

"Hello," she said quietly into the air, mentioning no names as she couldn't tell what gods might be worshipped here, beyond the ones she knew of. "This is a beautiful shrine. I don't know who might be listening, but I honor you, and have come to pay my respects."

Maea did not expect a reply. She never did. Though she hoped for it, though she longed to see one deity in particular again - thank you for your gifts, Ludo, they are ever appreciated - it would not put her down too much if none showed. Halo was too intriguing, too full of new things to admire and explore. Moping about... well, there simply wasn't time for it here.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Hello, light - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-09-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-10-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-12-2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-14-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 07:06 AM