Hello, light
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
Her heart nearly skipped a beat at the reply. For a moment, she was back at the Temple shrine, desperate and afraid, so very lonely in the LongNight spent so far away from her family. Back then, she had not known who it was that spoke to her from the dark shadows, but the voice had been soothing to her frayed nerves all the same. Now, Maea looked up at Ludo with a wide smile, so happy that her hands felt completely numb. She laughed at the touch of the otherwordly cloth, so foreign and yet so very real; and something inside her chest eased. A knot that loosened, ever so slightly, flooding her with warmth.

"It still feels like I'm walking on a treadmill, unable to get anywhere" she replied, "but I try to move on. There are so many people there to help me up again when I stumble, now. So much have changed... It's hard to keep up at times."

Her gaze roamed the ghostly form, savoring this rare chance to take in the mask, the rags, the very presence of the Herald. She had seen Ludo a number of times, but could never quite get used to it. Feared a little that she would, so that the impact every new appearance had on her might wear off... but she doubted that would ever happen. Being able to speak to a god was still very much a dream, and an insanely happy one in this case.

"I missed you, Ludo," the girl admitted, smiling up at her god. "Are you well? Is the world outside as you remember?" She assumed it had existed long before the barrier, and while they had shared that particular prison for a fraction of time... it must have been harder on the deities by far to endure such extended captivity.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Hello, light - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-09-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-10-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-12-2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Hello, light - by Ludo - 01-14-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Hello, light - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 07:06 AM