I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
He did not shoot down her request, nor try to dissuade her. For that, Maea would be eternally grateful. Whether she was suited for combat or not was unimportant in her mind, nor was she interested in explaining why she wanted to become capable of violence. If questioned, she would have simply stated that it was not so much for the desire to be dangerous, as it was the need to have the option, the choice - and above all else, the ability to defend herself. Strong enough that others could not fault themselves for it, if she got hurt.

"I don't know what would be suitable," she replied, admitting to her own lack of knowledge in the area. "Jigano has taught me the very basics of the rapier, but I think it would be better to try other things too. Perhaps some weapons are more approapriate for someone my size than others?"

Not even aware that fighting without arms at all was an option, Maea's gaze trailed towards the equipment set up about the yard. The ruined pieces of Deimos's practice target caught her attention, making her simultaneously impressed and daunted. Would she be able to do that too, in time?
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 04:01 AM