I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
The General was a prominent believer in anyone and everyone learning how to defend themselves, to be capable of wielding some form of weaponry, of munitions, in case of a thousand different scenarios. This world was dangerous enough without someone walking and wandering into some disaster; especially since given their celebrations as of late. He wouldn’t ask if she intended to linger in violence, in vitriol, in vehemence – it wasn’t his business or concern. She’d come here for the opportunity to try, and he wouldn’t spurn or refute. His role was to provide aid and assistance in acquiring skills, in training, and anything else they required militia wise.  

Except she didn’t know what she wanted, which meant they’d have to search. He wasn’t surprised to hear of Jigano or rapier skills; the long, thin sword would’ve been appropriate for someone of her size and stature, given its extension, striving to match a larger opponent’s reach. The beast surveyed again, briefly glancing, ascertaining statures, before nodding. “A bow, spear, or polearm could be effective.” The bow for distance and no need for close combat; precision built into its foundations, but would require upper-arm strength to wield it for long. The spear was another predilection towards lengthy space, but with a dis-advantage of potentially only one use if she craved to hurl and throw. The polearm would be a lengthy expansion of her presence, and depending on the weight of the small ax or metal at the end, could be light enough for her to utilize effectively (especially if she’d have any previous experiences with staffs).

Perhaps it was best to let her choose anyway. “Come see the armory.” She’d have a wider selection, options, to anoint and decide upon, and he maneuvered back towards the barracks themselves, intending for her to follow into the designated room, lined with shields, and a massive assortment of munitions carved and created from his own hands.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Deimos - 01-11-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM