I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos
Quiet and studious, he watched as she took apart the information, a renewed semblance of confidence and eagerness compelled thereafter; so she appeared content with the information he’d given her. It was a starting point few had to begin with: most of his militia had come here with multitudes of experience, muscles, and conflagrations already instilled. It was more of an Outlander experience than any of the Naturals, and made sense, given their history. Given all the outsiders trials and tribulations. Given the way the world worked and shifted. But at least she was willing to strive for it – which was already better than most.

He tilted his head at her notion of exercises, and pondered over some techniques he could ensure she notched within too – another commencement that would serve her for the better when she strived to materialize into combat. Taking another piece of paper, he began to sketch out particular poses, stretches, and the art of shifting, maneuvering feet, grounded for assault, for power, and for precision. “You can practice these stretches and forms too,” handing it over to her, hoping the pictures detailed enough explanation, enough description, to embody them properly.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Deimos - 01-16-2020, 12:14 AM