thinkin' that they've won
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dirty laundry, hangin' out with the white lies 'til they're clean sheets
testing loyalties,
Despite how Amalia’s words were meant to come out, Rexanna doesn’t flinch as the barbs are cast. It was aimed as a friend, the fact that they’re both at each other’s mercies for things that had happened to them, both unfortunate things that could have been prevented had they both been better, smarter, stronger… but she doesn’t let those pass through her lips. Instead, she waits, waits for Amalia to speak next.

I’m planning nothing. But if you want to hate the position and loathe it, I don’t want to be the one that’s forced you into doing it.” She tries to explain, unsure if her words are working here. But she tries, because that’s all she can do, and when Amalia sighs and sits back on her hands, Rexanna’s gaze never leaves the Shield’s face. She doesn’t expect the barrage of questions, but she should have assumed they’d come up one way or another.

The Historian is aimed to be for keeping a record of what’s occurred and what’s happening at present. Something to refer to when decisions are made. People want you to do it with you being a Loreseeker, and already having a lot of knowledge in that regard.” She replies simply, head tilting slightly when the suggestion of why a council, why the monarchy is necessary. “I’d rather it go back to how it is too, I really would. But I’m nervous, Amalia, with the barrier down. With Halo and Zariah. What if they try to come in and implement it again? Try to conquer the grounds into them? And then what?” A frown finds her face with that.

"I think it's just worth trying, at the very least. To not do what everyone else did."
please don't make me choose sides
when you leave me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
thinkin' that they've won - by Rexanna - 01-10-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Amalia - 01-14-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Rexanna - 01-14-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Amalia - 01-16-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Rexanna - 01-20-2020, 05:30 AM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Amalia - 01-22-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Rexanna - 01-23-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: thinkin' that they've won - by Amalia - 01-28-2020, 07:27 PM