Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door
For Abasi
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe took the box back without and fuss, though confusion did furrow her brow a bit. But as he explained...she supposed it made sense. Honeyed brown eyes glanced down at her hands, holding the box close for a moment. "There is no other family." she said quietly. It was just her. Her and her alone. "I will ask Ludo what they wish for the box." she said. Ludo was ultimately the other owner of the box in a sense, they ought to decide what to do with it.

Holding the box close to her chest she looked back at the undertaker, taking a slow breath to collect herself as she did so. "That wasn't all I came for though. I...well in the wake of all this, it's become clear we do not have enough healers and quickly. I was hoping you'd consider joining the Medical College as a student. With your line of work, you already have a basic knowledge of surgical practice and anatomy. Perhaps healing wouldn't be your main work, but with some additional training, you could be ready to assist should such another crises arise." she said, having pulled her voice back from emotional to professional.
those who are heartless once cared too much
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door - by Phoebe - 01-20-2020, 04:56 PM