Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door
For Abasi
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI
Phoebe took back the box without at least any visible offence and Abasi nodded gently at her decision. "That is probably for the best. If Ludo wishes for me to have it, I will of course look after it well. But I cannot take such an item from you at this time." Perhaps if he had known her better or had known at all her nephews - he'd never been very good at speaking to children and made it a point to avoid them.

As for her other business...Abasi hadn't known what to expect, but her offer caught him entirely by surprise. His eyebrows rose as she spoke and he was quiet for a while after, frowning as he thought about it.

"...I...am not against assisting in principle." He began, speaking slowly and carefully. "However, from what I know of the medicine your college teaches, we have different ideas of how many parts of the body function. I would not want to cause discourse within your college by presenting radically different ideas. Perhaps...if you simply wanted me to teach how to care for the dead?" As far as he knew, no one took issue so far with how he was completing his work in the mortuary.
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door - by Abasi - 01-20-2020, 09:00 PM