[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun didn’t have much to fill his days. Given his injury, he couldn’t work, so it was good he didn’t need to barter for food or water. Or clothes. Or anything really. Instead he’d just taken to wandering around, seeing where his feet might take him.

Today, it had been to the Fields, to watch the farmers toil and the tall dry grasses wave in the wind. However, he kept feeling his eyes drift to the former location of the festival of Fiat Lux, unbidden. Every time he realized what he was doing, he turned to watch something, anything else.

But his eyes returned to the site of so much destruction before too long.

Somehow, the day slipped away from him. The sun began to set, and he gladly shifted so that he could watch it take over the sky in vivid fingers of color. He would’ve been content to simply stay like that until night fell.

And maybe all night too.

However, out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone with a similar idea. Tilting his head, he watched Oia’i’o as she watched the sky. Finally, as dusk kept creeping over the world in its slow and steady course he stirred.

Walking over, he lay in the grass next to her. Slipping his hand and his prosthetic behind his head, he was silent for a long time. He didn’t even bother to breathe, or show any signs of life.

But when he finally did breathe, it was in preparation to speak in a nearly silent whisper. ”It’s funny thinking of everyone running around trying to capture a star.” There was almost no inflection behind the words, and he definitely didn’t sound as if he was amused.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Amun - 01-14-2020, 02:37 AM