[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA
Of course you notice him. Without a heartbeat though he might be, still he stirs the grasses and though you aren't the most observant one in the world, your aversion to touch makes you intimately aware when someone is near you. Without any subtly at all you tilt your head to the side to regard him warily like a deer or so might. For his part he more or less ignores you, which calms your suddenly racing heart.

You think you can smell the bits of humanity on him, the marks of the world he lives in, but you're probably just overthinking it, so hyperaware of things as you suddenly are.

"Good that you know it's a star." You say in a loud voice, before suddenly realizing that his whispering likely indicates you should as well. "Are you whispering for any particular reason?"

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Oia'i'o - 01-14-2020, 03:07 AM