[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA
'Ocean...There is one. Once the portal is complete in Halo, it will lead to the ocean..." But it's your mind blurs, all memory of Torchline completely gone.

Sitting up, you peer down at Amun as his fingers remove the square. You blink at it in the dim light finding it hard to differentiate. It looked...remarkably plain. As he rolls up his sleeve you bristle for a moment, the constant worry of physical contact very near to the surface especially after Fiat Lux, but relax as he places the patch on himself.

It makes the skin look bruised almost as it reflects the purples and reds of the sky. Tilting your head to the side like an inquisitive dog might, you glance up at Amun before returning to the strangely-coloured skin. "How...does it work? What is it?" Consider your curiosity captured.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Oia'i'o - 01-16-2020, 08:51 PM