[SE] all about an ancient activity
open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
watch her dance, she beckons you
fair warning: leave her to herself
She lifted her head, momentarily lost in thought. “I don’t know Vi. But she’s beautiful, and serene, just like the moon.” Or what the girl imagined the celestial body must be like, waltzing across tranquil stones or dust, always a part of an endless abyss, an unwavering sky. “I think she likes to be praised and given compliments.” The youth laughed then; perhaps that made Safrin a lot like most mortals, but Melita wouldn’t say it out loud. “I don’t know Mort either,” an uncanny ignorance; waiting for Kai to be disappointed in her efforts. “Ludo is playful, but there are some hidden depths there. More than once I’ve been warned about its quests.” She paused, tapping on her chin with her writing utensil absentmindedly. “I’ve always had a good experience, but there have been others told to kill.”

She went back to sketching, outlining baskets and skylines, glancing over at Kai’s drawings more than once, striving to figure out what it was without asking, without prying. “I’ve heard of others getting quests or curses. It depends on who it is, I suppose. But there seem to be a lot of interactions, good or bad.”
beautiful to see, but poison to touch
calm and chaos, evolved and still evolving
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
[SE] all about an ancient activity - by Kaimana - 01-14-2020, 02:02 PM
RE: [SE] all about an ancient activity - by Melita - 02-26-2020, 12:13 AM