[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
"Who?" Who is Wessex taking food for - certainly not herself. Tilting your head curiously, you peer over at the brace she carries. "Is it your job to feed other people, even though you don't need to eat? Whaddya get in exchange?" Is this part of the bartering system Jigano tried so hard and so unsuccessfully to teach you about? And what does an Ascended even need?

"They did!" You agree thoroughly with this assessment of Caido's creative prowess, pleased to have found someone who similarly shares your views. "My Dama- they say that the greatest gift Caido gave was the ability of things to change an' adapt." Leaning back on your hands you extend your legs so your toes touch the water, splashing gently in the pool. This place couldn't have survived without being able to adapt, and the people within it too. That's an amazing thought to you.

"Huh? Oh!" Pulling your legs back under you, you reach quickly to your side and produce a mess of reeds. "I was gonna make a basket, to capture the sun like the fae do! But I forgot. I've only made a basket once before - for Jigano's companion, the one you don't like - but I thought these looked like good materials. Whaddya think?"
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Kaimana - 02-11-2020, 10:42 PM