[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Hoooo boy, here we go. Wessex pauses in her crafting, truly loathing that question and wondering if she can get away with not answering. On one hand she hates explaining her Lady’s faults, but on the other hand she feels duty-bound to offer the first explanation so he doesn’t go searching for it elsewhere. Her jaw clenches. “LongNight is different here because of the Voice. When she was trapped, she wanted to… continue her work with upgrades. I don’t know exactly how she made them, but the Monsters were way to get bodies to work with. They killed people. Took their corpses somewhere… and we haven’t been able to find a real way to stop them.”

An idea occurs to her, and once it does, Wessex realizes she’s surprised it hadn’t occurred to her before.

“Kai… do you think if the demi-gods work together, that we could try and… get rid of the Monsters? With Oia’s illusions, Ronin’s star powers, Delphia’s soul-stuff, my… authority – and I’m just guessing here – over the Voice’s creations… do you think Rae and the other Old Gods would be willing to help us, with that?” Would Ronin be willing to come back and play the hero again? Could they actually all work together? That might be the bigger(est) question.

Could they survive the attempt?

Whilst she puts forth the proposition, Wessex keeps her hands busy, threading the final reed that brings the basket into a higher angle, now properly able to hold something.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] basic building blocks of baskets - by Wessex - 02-21-2020, 02:26 PM