Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My...
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The last time Remi had been in the Woodlands his mother had lured him into a magical swamp and tried to convince him to commit suicide. When that had failed, he'd been overtaken by a lion, killed his mother, and then belittled by the god who had appeared before him.

So while it was not in Remi's nature to decline any sort of invitation, the Woodlands were perhaps the last place in this entire hellish landscape that he wanted to find himself.

But of course he went anyways.

Dressed as he normally was, in a pale shirt and khaki-coloured pants stained with both charcoal and blue paint (he'd since given up on trying to find the blue of Loren's eyes, given Frey's magical intervention), Remi easily followed the sounds of the bear-man's labours. "Hello Devrum." He called out when the trees parted enough for the alchemist to get a good look at the much larger man and to know that his voice would carry over the sounds of clanging and wood snapping.

Unsure what to really expect from this encounter - Remi's father had been less than rubbish when it came to being a parent and he was even less of a good man - and so father-son type bonding was not something the alchemist was familiar with at all. But if Devrum just needed a hand with construction work, that was certainly something the alchemist could do.

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My... - by Remi - 12-10-2018, 05:48 PM