Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
Thump...Thump...curse...Thump...Thump...Thump...curse...

Devrum hammered away, holding up one of the foundation beams as he drove the final nail in its place before looking and turning to Remi when he arrived.

"Come on over here..."

The bear man muttered, motioning Remi over with his fingers as he walked over to one end of another beam, pointing to Remi to grab the other end. Devrum could have clearly picked it up on his own, but what was the point of having spare hands  here if he wasn't going to use them.

"Wait..."

He stopped before lifting his end, walking over to Remi and reaching into his back pockets taking out a set of makeshift gloves he made from spare leather he had gathered over a day of prep work for Remi to come and help. While crude in appearance, they certainly looked like they would get the job done.

"They don't look like much, but they'll get the job done...minding the splinters and what have you..."

He'd wiggle the gloves for Remi to take.

"Sewed them myself...just don't go telling that bit of business around..."

He threatened in a subtle, joking manner.

"Put them on and let's get to it..."

Devrum would wait for Remi to take the gloves if he wanted to, before going back to his position and waited for Remi to set himself.

"On three we lift and going to swing around over to the left side of them makeshift markers I made for the outline of the house."

Branches buried in the ground with rags tied to the top marked the outline of what the house would look like, different colored rags indicating where the support beams would go, and would be where Devrum would guide Remi once he was ready.

"Do much of this sort of work when you were younger?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My... - by Devrum - 12-10-2018, 07:04 PM