Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
Devrum listened, leaning against the beam while also quietly observing. The only real sign of acknowledgement was the low growl heard when Remi began describing his father. He said nothing, because if he did it wouldn't be words of comfort, but ones of thoughts of devouring a man who would go about abusing his way of life, neglecting his child. He would continue watching the young man work before giving him a firm smack on the side of his shoulder.

"Get up. Calling a break. Get something to eat. Vai seemed confident you'd show up so insisted I go about making you something to eat."

Devrum would call out as he began walking toward where the porch would eventually become as he pulled an extra crate, spilling the remainder of his tools on the floor to make a seat for Remi.

"Not sure what kind of appetite you got...meat, non-meat...made you a salad and some chili. Could have either or both. Didn't want to take any chances."

He'd wait for Remi to sit, if he followed along before opening the bowls for him and resting them on the side of his crate.

"Sorry about your dad. For what it's worth you're a good kid."

Devrum would step away a moment before returning with two cups and a clear gallon jug.

"You were forced to grow up early huh? Suppose in a way it helped you adjust to the fucked up nature of life before most others. Probably hardened you slightly for it, and truth is, probably for the best. Ain't condoning what happened to you, but some times going through the shit that early, only makes you stronger now."

The gallon tipped as the clear liquid of a makeshift moonshine was poured. A healthy glass, like one would drink water. Before he clinked his glass to Remi's and took a seat next to him.

"You adjusting well enough to all of this? Find yourself needing or missing anything? Don't have much of a place now, but when I get this done, you could come stay any time. I know Vai would like that...we'll see if I still like you by the time this day is done though."

Devrum smirked, half-joking as he motioned Remi to eat up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My... - by Devrum - 12-19-2018, 06:41 PM