Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My...
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

For a moment Remi merely regarded Devrum's summation of his luck being fucked up, before a cheeky smile slid across his features and he laughed as well. "Very." Remi agreed through laughter-parted lips as he took another drink of the moonshine Dev had offered.

I hate change.

Still a bit punchy from his bout of laughter, the alchemist could only shrug boyishly. "I guess this place really sucks for you then." He said brightly with a crooked smile. If Devrum could laugh at the fact Remi could be cursed by the gods, it was only fair for the boy to similarly laugh at Dev's situation. However as the bear continued, the smile slid off Remi's face and the alchemist listened earnestly, his cheeks flushing as Devrum mentioned how much he meant to Vai.

Running a finger around the rim of his mug, vaguely he wondered how much Vai had told Devrum about him. Probably only as much as she had to. He assumed there was an honesty between the bear and the huntress, but not the sort that required Vai to come home and tell him every detail about her day. "She is like the mother I never got to have." He mumbled with a sweet and sad smile.

As Devrum coughed, Remi's mind quickly wondered whether or not he'd have the arm-circumference to give the bear a heimlich if it came to that. Luckily it didn't, and Remi sighed with relief as the bear proclaimed his cleared airways with a prehistoric sounding burb.

Nibbling the inside of his cheek, Remi paused, unsure how to answer this latter question. "One of them, Ludo, tried to trick me into killing myself. When I didn't...he gave me magic, but he said it made me an abandoned. I do not believe the gods here view those with magic favorably ... or at least, when I met another one, it did not seem pleased at all that I was suddenly possessing of power." Swallowing, Remi could only shrug. "The other...Frey...The first day I encountered it was with two women. It stripped us of our clothing and bound and gagged us. After that it tried to make the two women..uh.." Trailing off, Remi gave Dev a sheepish smile and shrugged again. "And so when I met the god a second time, I simply asked if sex was what it traded in, since it very much seemed that way, and on that second meeting it took my clothes again—and the woman I was with—and bound us." Heat flushed Remi's cheeks but he merely sighed it away, running a hand through his curls. "Having angered it, it took...well." Softly Remi looked down, examining his hands for a moment. "I was in love with someone. And this god took those feelings away." Looking up, Remi shrugged once more. "I feel nothing now, not any of the passion or adoration that I used to feel."

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lions, and Bonding, and Bears Oh My... - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 02:26 AM