[se] burn down your trappings
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
there's always a glimmer in those
“I do!” And here she raised her basket, lofty and proud, despite its meager construction. Nested and nettled with sticks, with long fronds, with haphazard display, perhaps lucky it remained whole at all. She wrinkled her nose at the next inquiry though, because she wasn’t certain, wasn’t sure. “I thought about snagging some of the goldfish,” and her stare followed the lines of gilded, plentiful scales, the way they dashed beneath the sun, sparkled and gleamed. “But it wouldn’t be fair to them.” A shrug following suit, not intending to maul or murder in her quest to regard the festival. “Maybe some stones.” If she could find something yellow, that might do the trick, gaze flickering down to the pebbles beneath her feet. There were a few sparkling ones another could consider gilded enough to do the trick, and she leaned down, plucking them from the rest of their brethren, and placing them in her basket.

Eyes went back up to him, a semblance of a smile back upon her mouth. “Oh! What does she like? I could help!”
who have been through the dark
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
[se] burn down your trappings - by Melita - 01-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [se] burn down your trappings - by Kaimana - 02-11-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: [se] burn down your trappings - by Melita - 02-12-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: [se] burn down your trappings - by Kaimana - 02-25-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: [se] burn down your trappings - by Melita - 02-26-2020, 12:04 AM