(o) inscriptions
Open!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Perhaps in some form of parallel, Nephele has never met someone from Halo. Her one trip to the place she had met a fellow tourist from the Grounds. Weaver has no outward sign of not being from the Grounds unfortunately, or surely the Fae would be more than simply intrigued by her presence. The woman's laughter is clear and bright, wrapping around Nephele like a brisk spring wind. It makes it all the easier to float down to her when she is so lured by the sound, grinning to herself in a distinctly pleased manner at Weaver's positive response to her minor flirtation. Similar courting habits? Her mind instantly marks down in her mind for later contemplation.

"You are certainly beautiful, while goodness is a subjective measuring tool. I think you are well-suited to both, in my own biased way," she says as she finally allows her feet to grace the earth, smiling impishly at the woman as she tucks flame-touched strands behind her ear. She must look up to meet Weaver's gaze, but that is something she is becoming used to here. Though still disheartening considering she is one of the tallest of the Village back home.

Hazel gaze traverses the land around them as Weaver does the same, humming softly. "Yes, I suppose it is the same for me. We observed the barrier for decades before it fell. To finally see what is within it is informative." And quite a bit more sorrowful than Nephele had been expecting honestly. Feeling sympathy for the Grounders had not been on her agenda when exploring the land. "Are you not native to the Grounds, then?" At least her words seemed to imply such.
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:21 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 01-20-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 01-24-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Nephele - 02-07-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: (o) inscriptions - by Weaver - 02-10-2020, 07:40 PM