(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Well, so the basket hadn’t quite turned out well enough to use for capturing… Well, anything really. And so regardless of his attempt, he goes and trades something for a much better made one, one edged with purples and blues, something nice as he goes to decide where to start to try and ‘capture the sun’. He doesn’t ask anyone to join him this time, simply deciding to go for it in a place where he and Haai might be alone, where she might be able to hunt while he watches on.

Trying to repair the issues he’d been made aware of when she told him that she wanted to be more involved, where she was lonely when it came to the amount of things they did together. And so with that in mind, he returns to the place he’d learned about it, reaching the edge of the river as he takes his shirt off and nudges Haai playfully into the water with a small yip of surprise and a blowback of smoke at him.

He chuckles regardless, setting it aside with a few other things, and slips into the river before partially shifting like he had with Melita. His lower half black and white, the part of his orca shift that allowed him to be able to swim without taking up the entire damn thing and beaching himself. He settles in a small alcove while Haai swims over to join him, and he reaches for the basket to dip into the water, squinting at the sun in the reflection of the water as he tries to get it just right.

Open capturing the sun with sunnyboi himself, open for anyone!
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 07:06 AM