(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She hesitates, and he does with her as his words carry his breath along the shell of her ear, but after a moment he withdraws a reaction to look at her face, to feel the hands that grip onto him tighter. But she admits that he has accomplished that, however weak of an admittance it was, and he can’t help the slight bloom of a smirk crossing his face once more. But regardless of what Maea had been hoping for, Sunjata does intend to see it out, until she tells him to bring her back where she can stand and return to the shore, or remain in this game for a little while longer.

But then she brings up Phoebe, and the smirk shifts into something else, faltering slightly, having forgotten that Maea had said she was a friend. Despite it, however, his shoulders rise and fall in a small shrug, muscles moving beneath her hands with the gesture as he keeps her in his arms. “What about her?” He asks, searching her gaze if she lets him. “I don’t have the best reputation. She knew that when she asked me to marry her.” He offers with a bit of indifference. “Besides, you were at the wedding, I’m sure you’d seen it all. She’d been crying before Frey arrived.” Perhaps it was a bit too personal to admit to someone he didn’t know too well.

His gaze softens a bit as he looks to her, jaw clenching ever so slightly, recalling Phoebe’s tears, how he appeared as though some sort of monster when he was quite the opposite most days. “She didn’t want it either, but here we are.” He lifts her slightly out of the water to let her gain her bearings again without the water at her shoulder. “You also said you’d keep my sensitivities to yourself.” He offers, trying to lighten the mood again, feigning a wounded pride.

At the end of the day, a kiss was just a kiss, if that was what she wanted. Nobody was around to know aside from the two of them.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-18-2020, 03:50 AM