(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
She grows still as he moves her slightly, the ripples of water doing little to try and separate them — but he’d promised to catch her should she drift, and at this present moment with how her body aligns with his, he can’t help but to want it to continue. But there’s tension in the air between them, a taught string that grows increasingly as flimsy as his resolve, as he can feel her heart thunder in her chest, feel it race against his hand and his body from where they align.

And he wants more.

Perhaps it’s greed, to want to share this with her. But from how she reacted prior, he‘s not sure she’s ever done anything like this. And so he wants to ensure that her first time is nice, sweet, fearless in the face of if she attempted to again. And she doesn’t move away despite their closeness, despite the way she searched her gaze uncertain if she should, uncertain if she wants to.

She’ll find within them that he absolutely does want to.

He searches her pale gaze, where once she may have been unable to see, vision brought back through lenses that should have changed to reflect it. He finds it endearing, stroking her jaw further at their closeness, at the dewy water that lingers on her pale lashes. Her hand splays along the back of his neck, reaching into his dark hair, and there’s a breathy hum of approval at that, at an agreement that burns with the tension within him.

He forgets about the ring on his finger, transfixed by her, forgets about everything aside from the string that connects them and the fiery feeling within him he tries to swallow down. He hopes she’ll stay, hopes she’ll still train with him, still stay at the bar. But he’s not so sure after this.

Because he leans in ever so slowly to give her time to react, eyes finding the lips she anxiously chewed at, runs his tongue over his own as he leans in to capture her lips with his in a soft, gentle, smooth kiss. He can smell the scent of the river and the dryness of parchment within her, like how she could smell the remnant hints of smoke and the river as well. And he hopes he hasn’t made a terrible mistake, breaking and giving in, no longer caring.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-19-2020, 11:46 PM